The Compliance Pod platform is hosted on a private, UK hosted, secure server, with an intuitive, fully responsive User Interface (UI), accessible via any internet-enabled device.
Office 365 and Google Single sign-on – no need for users to remember a new password
2FA – The solution operates 2 Factor Authentication via email, text and authenticator app with a range of configuration options
Your Branding – online and mobile app user interfaces are branded with your logo and colour scheme to fit in with your corporate image and ensure a bespoke look and feel to the solution
Granular Access Privileges – highly sophisticated, yet easy to configure, user access privileges. Users will only see the applications/sections to which they have access, ensuring no data or confidentiality is compromised and delivering a more streamlined interaction with the system for individual users
* We offer the option to host the database on your own servers if that is your preference, and we can plug into azure or amazon as required. N.B. Web files will always be hosted on our private servers.
iOS and Android Mobile App
We understand that not all organisations are currently able to roll a mobile app out to all their employees and Compliance Pod does not rely on all, or indeed any, users accessing the system via the app.
However, staff being able to access and interact with the information and workflows within Compliance Pod, via a mobile device, is a game-changer for some roles and will deliver increased benefits to your whole organisation, the wider the practice is adopted.
Here are just some of the features and benefits of the mobile app:
- You can interact with all the applications available within the online platform via the mobile app, with additional features and functions optimised for mobile
- Based on system user privileges, staff only see the parts of the system and information they need to do their job, making the app streamlined and incredibly easy to use
- Customisable tabs allow you to add and remove content to suit your needs
- Scan QR asset tags with the app to access information, documentation and media held against that asset in the Asset Manager application and use the app to browse the register and update information and media on the move
- Service engineers, IT Support, Facilities and other appropriate staff can access and interact with their individual worklists, generated by both the Compliance Task and Reactive Task applications, on the move, no need to return to a PC to update the system and they will pick up new tasks immediately
- Free, unlimited 2-way group or individual communication with staff via in-app messaging
- Staff can access Policies, Procedures and forms directly from the app and when you create new policies or update existing ones, the app will notify staff of the change and ask them to read, acknowledge and even complete a test of their understanding, if desired – requires Policy and Procedure Manager application
- Any qualifications and certifications you have on file for a member of staff, e.g. DBS checks, driving licences, ADR licences will be accessible to the employee via the app – requires Staff Training Manager application
The Compliance Pod mobile app gives you all the tools you need to improve the flow and accessibility of information across your organisation, remove barriers to workflow and significantly increase overall efficiency and productivity.